I know you all are reading my blog. Some of you enjoy reading it, some of you don't. A review of my posts in the recent times show that I have been not consistent in posting on a particular topic.
My niche area is Design and Usability. However, I notice that I am not posting regularly on this topic. The same is the case with Entrepreneurship, and Indian Startups,Products. One thing I am being regular at is Links to various sources, Open Source stuff.
I somehow feel it's lot of clutter, and want to get to cleaning act. I need your help on where to take this blog from here.
Please leave your suggestion in the comments.
A request to all my passive readers, come out into the open, let me know what you want. Let "zLesa" turn to be the blog to read.
Some guiding questions are as follows. (Not limited, let me know what you really feel.)
- What do you want to me to blog?
- Why do you read my blog?
- Somethings nice about it?
- Somethings not so nice about it?
- What will make you come back to it again?
- What will make you comment on it?
- Anything and everything that you want me to know!