In my earlier post I talked about Graph Theory pointing you to the links by MarkCC where he introduces us to Graph Theory and goes on to talk about the first graph theory problem. Then we saw the problem of coloring maps and how it can solved using graph theory.
He goes on to write six more posts detailing various aspects of Graphs. If you interested in Computer Science, then they are a must read. Due to lack of time to explain them over here by myself, I post the links to his posts.
- Graph Coloring Algorithms
- Coloring Planar Graphs
- A taxonomy of Some Basic Graphs
- Edge Coloring and Graph Turning
- Graph Decomposition and Turning Cycles
- Graph Contraction and Mirrors