- Sanitary Napkins I use at office.
- My favorite Doctor
- The marker I use at office.
- The duster I use at office
- The machine used to fill air in my bike
- Petrol bunk where I fill petrol
- Broom to clean my house
- Window shutters at office
- Company that make the electrical wires
- Capacitors used in my computer
- Resistors used in all my electrical equipments
- Packaging for host of products that I buy.
- Tools to open my computer.
- Ball bearings in my vehicle.
- Stapler I use.
- Gem clips I use.
- Petrol bunk person
- Bottle I use to drink water
- Tube light holders
- Trash bag cans
- Side kicks in the advertisements
- Led's in my remote.
- Hands of a clock
- Dials of a watch
- Picture tube
- Watchman at various places I go
- Girls who impressed at first sight
- Sudoku puzzle I solve daily
- Websites I don't visit any more
- Time to sleep
- Projects that I left mid way
- Self help books I hate
I was watching a soap on the idiot box. The conversation among the various artists who happen to be three siblings goes as follows:
Actors are more popular than doctors.
I second you dear.
Brother 2 (Doctor):
What s*** doctors are more popular.
Sis, name a few favorite doctors?
%&$&^% ****** Dr. Abul Kalam
He's not the kind of doctor we are talking about
Now, can you tell me your favorite actors?
Amithab, SRK, Salman, Hrithik ********
The show went on, but it set me thinking. All of us have favorites in places to visit, film actors, cricket players, movies, music albums, singers , mobile phones, cameras, and a host of other things. Now do we ever stop to think of our favorites in some of the mundane things in life. A great example was doctors as seen above.
It set me thinking and compelled me to come up with my list of top ten things, about which I never cared for. Think of it, I never even thought about how important these things are in my life. Here I post the list and in a blog at a later date will come up with the favorites.
I force myself to stop here. I started out with ten, but the list looks never ending. Looks like there are many many things I have never thought of at all. Do I need to have a favorite for each of these, may be yes may not be for many things.
If this strikes a chord, do post some comments to extend this list. I hope to come up with favorites for each of the items.